We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and visitors.
- We continue to require all patients, visitors and staff to wear a face covering and require social distancing of at least 6-feet from other patients.
- We are diligently sanitizing treatment rooms and any areas or items which may have been contacted between patient appointments.
- Each person who enters the clinic will have their temperature taken and be screened for potential COVID-19 exposure.
- We encourage everyone to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer prior to entering and exiting the office.
We ask that you call our office to reschedule if you:
Have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are experiencing any of the COVID-19 related symptoms such as:
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.
Contact The Office If You Have Any Questions
Call 952-818-2485 or