Treatments Duration Fee
Phone Consultation 15 min $0
Initial Examination 45 min $50
Follow-Up Visit 15 min $35
Telemedicine Visit 15 min $25
- It is our policy at Freitag Family Chiropractic to collect payment at the time of service from every patient.
- Private Health Insurance: Freitag Family Chiropractic is Out-Of-Network for all Health Insurance Plans.
- Medicare: Dr. Freitag is NOT a Medicare Provider. Medicare will not reimburse you for services provided at Freitag Family Chiropractic.
- Workers Compensation: Freitag Family Chiropractic does NOT accept Workers Compensation cases, but we’d be happy to refer you to a chiropractor that does, if needed.
- Auto Accident: Freitag Family Chiropractic accepts Auto Accident / Personal Injury cases, however, patients MUST provide payment at the time of service. We will provide a superbill for you to submit to your auto/liability insurance carrier for reimbursement.
- HSA & FSA Payment: Freitag Family Chiropractic welcomes HSA and FSA forms of payment.
- Electronic Payment: Freitag Family Chiropractic accepts electronic and contactless forms of payment.
These policies allow us to:
- Spend more time with you during your visit.
- Treat the areas of your body that need addressing that day, not just your spine or your initial area of complaint.
- Provide preventive, maintenance or chronic injury care, without restrictions.
- Provide affordable care plans for wellness care.
- Minimize contact during transactions.